Representative Environmental Projects
Site Conceptual Modeling
In-situ remediation design and remediation
Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
municipal service center - colorado
- Development of a Site Conceptual Model and design of a Natural Source Zone Depletion (NSZD) remedy for the site to develop a corrective action plan (CAP).
Retail gas stations - california
- Development of a Site Conceptual Model, tend analysis, and risk assessments to support closure requests for over 15 retail gas station sites. Consulting work performed under California State - Low Threat Closure Policy (2012).
freeze drying facility - california
- Project management of large site investigation and remediation program.
- In-situ site remediation utilizing Enhanced Reductive Dechlorination (ERD).
bulk fuel terminal tracer study - georgia
- Project management and design implementation of tracer study using fluorescein dye to characterize light non-aqueous phase liquid (LNAPL) migration in the subsurface.
chemical storage facility - colorado/utah
- Project management, planning, and execution of CPT/MIP investigation.
wood treatment facility - georgia
- Data gap investigation.
- Investigation of site to delineate dense non-aqueous phase liquid (DNAPL) in the subsurface.
rail yard and fuel facility - california
- Development of a Site Conceptual Model and project management of a site investigation of LNAPL mobility in the subsurface to support site closure.
- Site investigation utilized various methods including LIF/CPT borings, hydropunch sampling, LNAPL baildown testing, saturated soil core collection, and well installations.
aerospace FACILITY - CALIFORNIA
- Oversight and project management of CPT/MIP site investigation.
- Additional site investigation utilizing Electro Resistivity Survey (ERS).
Environmental Publications and Presentations
Enhanced 3D Visualization to Support CSM Development and Remedial System Optimization, National Groundwater Association Annual Conference (May-2011).
Use of Next-Generation Characterization Tools and Three-Dimensional Visualization to Enhance Remedy Performance, Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds (May-2012).